Tuesday, April 22, 2014

  Good grief.  I completely forgot this blog was here.  Commented on someone else's blog post this morning and when I clicked to post as "Google ID" I figured that meant my gmail.  ...but it was one of my 'Acceptance With Joy' yellow flower mosaics in the thumbnail instead and when I clicked the link it dun lead me back here!  My poor little nekkid plain black walled almost an art blog.  So I am posting the account of this experience so that if anyone is watching, they at least can know I didn't die. o_O

 Hopefully I can get myself posting actual things again soon!  Wouldn't that be spiffy?  I do for real have art stuffs in the works!  It's just a matter of finding my camera and gathering my gumption to self-promote.  So say a prayer for me and stay tuned...

~Vonn <3 p="">

No comments: